We initially set out to raise enough funds to take Lleyton to Disneyland in Florida whilst he still had full use of his memory.
A few weeks in to the campaign - we recievied a call from the husband (Ray Fensome) of the well known and loved celebrity Coleen Nolan. Ray and Coleen kindly offered to donate some items for our fundraising auction.
A few weeks later another phone call was to change everything! Ray and Coleen offered to fund Lleyton's Disneyland trip. This was a great relief to us as time is something that is not on Lleyton's side. In September 2010 we took him to meet his hero Mickey Mouse in Florida :-)
Since then our campaign has become a plight to raise awareness and funds in to NPD type C. It is vital that research in to this rare condition continues. Please help us to give hope to Lleyton and other children suffering from his condition.
MILESTONES IN OUR CAMPAIGN SO FAR:
* April 2010: Corrie's Sacha Parkinson donates time to 'A boy called Lleyton' fundraiser in Eccles
* September 2010: Coleen Nolan and Ray Fenstone make Lleyton's Disneyland dream come true.
* October 2011: Celebrity football match held at Salford Reds stadium
* November 2011: Winter Wounder Land Fundraiser Event
* March 2013: Sponsored Fire Walk
* June 2013: Medium Ship Night
* September 2013: Ladies Night & Fashion Show
*October 2013: Mediumship Night
*March 2014: Fashion Show
*July 2014: Ladies Night (adults only)
*October 2014: Fashion show
*April 2015: Fashion Show
*November 2015: Fashion Show
*2016: Fashion Show
*December 2016: Snow Ball/Lleyton's 10th Birthday Party